Qualitative Training Course, Train the Tester
Courses last 4 to 5 hours, held in Basildon.
Get Trained By Industry Leading Expert
This course covers all aspects of the health and safety executive’s face fitting guidance and protocols and will be delivered by a fit2fit accredited face fitter. This course does not award delegates the Fit2Fit accreditation upon completion; no training course can do that. The only way to gain accreditation is to sit and pass the BSIF Fit2Fit exam.
- Regulations and Guidance
- The Purpose and Applicability of Fit Testing
- Procedures for Selection of Adequate and Suitable RPE
- Fit Factors and Protection Factors
- Examination Procedures for RPE,
- Identification of Maintenance Problems
- Correct Donning Procedures and Pre-Use Fit Checks
- Qualitative Face-Fit Testing
- Diagnostic Checks on Equipment
- Correct Fit Testing Procedures, Purpose of the Fit Testing Exercises
- Problem Solving
- Capabilities and Limitations of the Fit Testing Equipment
- Interpretation of Results
All Courses are Qualitative at the moment, have a start time of 9 am, lunch and refreshments are provided.