Qualitative Training Course, Train the Tester
Courses last 4 to 5 hours, held in Basildon.
Get Trained By Industry Leading Expert
This course is ‘Fit2Fit Approved’, which means that the content has been judged to include all aspects of the health and safety executive’s face fitting guidance and protocols, and will be delivered by a fit2fit accredited face fitter. This course does not award delegates the Fit2Fit accreditation upon completion; no training course can do that. The only way to gain accreditation is to sit and pass the BSIF Fit2Fit exam.
- Regulations and Guidance
- The Purpose and Applicability of Fit Testing
- Procedures for Selection of Adequate and Suitable RPE
- Fit Factors and Protection Factors
- Examination Procedures for RPE,
- Identification of Maintenance Problems
- Correct Donning Procedures and Pre-Use Fit Checks
- Qualitative Face-Fit Testing
- Diagnostic Checks on Equipment
- Correct Fit Testing Procedures, Purpose of the Fit Testing Exercises
- Problem Solving
- Capabilities and Limitations of the Fit Testing Equipment
- Interpretation of Results
These dates are subject to change and future dates may still be added.